Get the Gig! BOOTCAMP
So many fish in the client sea ~ why are there never any clients for ME?
When I first started my business, I struggled. I struggled to find clients, I struggled to pay my rent, I struggled to have the business I knew my talent deserved.
Somehow the dream clients, the clients who would not only pay my bills, but also pay for trips to Paris ~ were MIA. I knew they were out there, but we were NOT connecting.
And then I discovered one little trick that changed everything.
You see, it wasn’t that my talent was lacking, it was that I was ignoring the first and most crucial step in the process. It wasn’t about me or who I was reaching out to, it was all about HOW I was reaching out to them.
When I discovered my HOW, everything changed. I went from paying for dog food in quarters to making six figures with just two clients and 3-day weekends.
If you’re ready to change the way you do business once and for all, then I invite you to join me in my first ever Get the Gig! BOOTCAMP.
Starting February 6th, get ready for four weeks of hard-hitting freelance client-finding FUN.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Two weeks of serious practice replying to posted gigs
- Another two weeks of practice constructing cold pitches to potential clients who NEED your skillsets – they just don’t know yet
- Two in-depth PDF guides that will teach you the most effective methods I use to respond to posted gigs and to send cold pitches to dream clients. Golden cover letter and cold email templates included!
- 4 recorded lessons
- 4 weekly coaching and Q&A calls – get all your business and mindset questions answered (also recorded)
- Private Facebook group where you’ll post your cover letters and pitches daily for my review and interact with fellow freelancers and parallel partners (my OTHER favorite way to find new clients!)
By the end of the bootcamp, you’ll have my written feedback on 10 “golden” cover letters and 10 pitches – all ready to send out to potential clients.
The skills you learn in this bootcamp will serve you for years to come in your business, so do NOT miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Bring your laptop and your sweatband — and get ready to WORK 🙂
See you there!
**Note: All classes, coaching, and other services are non-refundable.**